- Download the application form from this website
- Complete and return to firstname.lastname@example.org or the Harare or Bulawayo offices along with:
- US$ 50 processing and registration fee
- A copy of your son’s birth certificate
- A passport size colour photo
- A list of your son’s academic, sporting and/or cultural achievements
- For applications for Form 2 and above we also request a copy of your son’s most recent school report.
- You will receive an email and Form A (Intent to write the CHISZ Common Entrance Exams) to complete and return to us within a specified time frame. This email will include details of the entrance exam centres, timings and what to bring/wear on the day.
- Two weeks after the entrance exam, notification is sent out advising whether your son has been offered a place. You will be given a specified time within which the Acceptance of Place Fee must be paid and requisite forms completed and returned to the College.
- House allocation will then be determined by the Headmaster and Deputy Headmaster and you will be notified of your son’s House, Laundry Number, Uniform & Stationery Lists and Information for New Parents.
|CABS BANKING DETAILS|
|Physical Address 3 NORTHEND CLOSE , BORROWDALE, HARARE|
|Postal Address P.O BOX 2798, Borrowdale, HARARE|
|Branch Name Platinum Harare|
|Account Name Falcon College Trust|
|Account Number 1003097936|
|Swift Code CABS ZW HA|